Elva-Block is a technical membrane fabric specifically designed for liquid containment and control. The heavy-duty reinforced construction provides excellent strength but the key benefit is in the formulation. Using the proven Dupont Elvaloy technology, Elva-Block offers exceptional resistance to oil, fuel and chemicals. Typical applications include; bunding and capping used in spill control, non-potable tank lining and chemical resistant covers.
- Elvaloy Technology: Provides exceptional resistance when exposed to oil, fuel and most harsh chemicals.*
- Encapsulated Edges: Ensure liquids cannot wick along the polyester base cloth, affecting the physical integrity of the fabric.
- Embossed Surface: The top side is finished with an embossed finish offering a slip resistant surface.
- Heavy Duty: Manufactured with a high tenacity polyester yarn and coated with a specific formulation. This construction provides strength, puncture and abrasion resistance.
- UV Resistant: Developed to withstand the harsh Australian outdoor conditions.
- Easy to Fabricate: Can be thermal or high frequency welded and has excellent lay-flat characteristics for ease of fabrication.
- Anti-microbial: Does not support the growth of bacteria which is particularly beneficial when used in treatment ponds.
- Dimensional Stability: Minimal expansion and contraction which minimises wrinkles and installation issues.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, however screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. If you would like to see a sample of any product shown on our site, please contact your local branch.
Features & Benefits
- Elvaloy Technology
- Encapsulated Edges
- Embossed Surface
- Heavy Duty
- UV Resistant
- Easy to Fabricate
- Dimensional Stability
Dimensions: 200cm width, 100m Roll