Tensorgrip® T51 is a high-quality, industrial-grade high-tack adhesive and is suitable for all trimming applications associated with vehicle conversion and re-trimming. The airless spray delivery system creates minimal overspray and virtually no airborne misting, making Tensorgrip® T51 ideal for applying in overhead, vertical and Horizontal operations. Tensorgrip® T51 provides excellent results in combination with fabrics, leathers, carpeting, linoleum, HPL, foam, GRP, plastics and many other typical vehicle interior finishes. This general-purpose upholstery adhesive has good grab, and green strength and cured bonds have good temperature resistance to over 106°C, ideal for most normal environments. Sizes: 500ml Aerosol Can, 22 litre Canister.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, high tack with good open time
- Excellent room temperature contact bonds
- Excellent green strength and high heat resistance
- Excellent bond adhesion for fabrics, leather, carpet, foam, etc. to metal, hard plastic, plywood, etc.
- Airless spray
- Viscosity: 350 cps 25°C sp#2, 30r.p.m.
- Total Solids: 28% - 30%
- System Flammability: Non-flammable adhesive in flammable propellant
- Shear: > 250 p.s.i
- Tensile (180° Peel): > 25 p.s.i.
- 90° Peel (6.25sq.cm): > 25 p.s.i.
- Shear adhesion failure temp: (25mm/100gram) 115°C
- Open time: 5-10 minutes
- Shelf Life: 9 months from date of manufacture
Need more information about T51? Get in contact with our friendly team today..
Tensorgrip® The Blooming Effect
PDF | 637.57 KB
Tensorgrip® Application Tips
PDF | 115.08 KB
Nolan's complete range Fabricator Catalogue
PDF | 15.13 MB