The Tensorgrip® F20 range of upholstery adhesive is the ideal option for your automotive and marine applications. Tensorgrip® F20 has been developed to provide very fast tack times for all upholstery, foam and carpet contact bonding situations. Its high solids and pressure-sensitive adhesive technology, makes this product highly suited for all types of production processes. F20 provides good bond adhesion for a variety of materials. Including decorative purposes, soft fabric, leather, most hard plastic, insulation quilt and slab, carpet to most porous and nonporous substrates, e.g. plywood, MDF, chipboard and sheet. Sizes: 500ml Aerosol Can, 22 litre Canister.
Features and Benefits
- Good tack
- Good room temperature bonds
- Good green strength
- Good heat resistance
- Fast drying with long open time
- Solids Content: 26.0% +/_ 2.0%
- Specific Gravity: 0.72 to 0.76
- Failure Temp: ≥ 60°C
- Colour: Clear
- Flammability: Non-Flammable adhesive with flammable propellant
- Dry time: 1-5 mins approx.
- Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture
Need more information about F20? Get in contact with our friendly team today..
Tensorgrip® The Blooming Effect
PDF | 637.57 KB
Tensorgrip® Application Tips
PDF | 115.08 KB
Nolan's complete range Fabricator Catalogue
PDF | 15.13 MB