Tensorgrip® F40 is a highly aggressive adhesive for all demanding foam, fabric upholstery and carpet applications. Tensorgrip® F40 is a non-chlorinated, high solids synthetic rubber spray grade multipurpose adhesive that is available in both canister and aerosol. Tensorgrip® F40 is designed for versatility with a long open time and high tack level with excellent strength for bonding a wide variety of substrates including foam, fabrics, upholstery, plywood, MDF and many others. Dry time: 3-5 mins. Colour: Clear or Green. Sizes: 500ml Aerosol Can, 22 litre Canister.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, high tack with good open time
- Excellent room temperature contact bonds
- Excellent green strength and high heat resistance
- Excellent bond adhesion for fabrics, leather, carpet, foam, etc. to metal, hard plastic, plywood, etc.
- Airless spray
- Solids Content: 30.0% +/- 2.0%
- Viscosity: 300 cps +/- 50 cps
- Specific Gravity: 0.66 to 0.70
- Failure Temp: ≥ 95°C
- Open time: 1 hour
- Flammability: Flammable adhesive with a flammable propellant
- Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture
Need more information about F40? Get in contact with our friendly team today..
Tensorgrip® The Blooming Effect
PDF | 637.57 KB
Tensorgrip® Application Tips
PDF | 115.08 KB
Nolan's complete range Fabricator Catalogue
PDF | 15.13 MB