Lanes™ is a battened style acoustic system made from Autex Acoustics' Cube™. Lanes™ uses innovative air gap technology to increase the absorption of low-frequency sound, resulting in enhanced acoustic performance by up to 80%. Developed with versatility in mind, Lanes™ is the only battened style acoustic treatment in the marketplace to achieve a Group 1 fire classification and carbon neutral status. Available in three styles: Peak, Plane, and Sawtooth. Achieve a balance of aesthetics and acoustics with Lanes™.
Features and Benefits
- No glue needed for installation
- Air gap enhances the acoustic performance
- Beautifully folded joins
- 3D interior façade
- Modular scalable wall design
- Group 1 fire rating
- Carbon neutral
- Made in Australia
- Form: Panel
- NRC: 0.80 - 0.85
- 100% polyester fibre (PET)
- Fire rating: AS5637.1, AS ISO9705-2003. Group 1, (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2.
- Lanes are 300 mm wide sections x 2400 mm and 2700 mm lengths. Custom lengths available.
- 12 mm thick Cube, depth varies by design
- Application: Wall
Interested in using Lanes™ on your next project? Request a sample today.
Autex Acoustics Edging Solutions
PDF | 298.72 KB
PDF | 217.81 KB
PDF | 23.92 MB
Lanes™ Manufacturer's Guarantee
PDF | 72.67 KB
Autex Acoustics Highly Humid Environments
PDF | 1.5 MB
Lanes™ Information Sheet
PDF | 1.31 MB