Horizon™ acoustic solutions creates the illusion of clouds floating from the ceiling. Horizon™ elegantly holds space with it's two-dimensional forms and acts as a high performance acoustic absorber. Horizon™ panels are clippable shapes used to create unique feature walls and suspended ceiling designs. They are easy to install and are well complemented when raised off the wall, or suspended from different heights—creating a floating effect.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains high ceilings
- Sophisticated colour palette
- Solid colour and smooth finish, with no edging or capping required
- Hides undesirable surfaces
- Carbon neutral
- Material: Polyester
- Form: Panel
- Sabin: Up to 3.4 metric sabins per panel when suspended. Equivalent absorption per unit varies by design, refer to data sheet.
- NRC: 0.80
- Fire rating: AS5637.1, AS ISO9705-2003. Group 1, (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2.
- Size: Varies by design, refer to data sheet
- Thickness: 24 mm
- Application: Wall | Ceiling
- Install method: Direct fix | Suspended
Interested in using Horizon™ on your next project? Request a sample today.
Autex Acoustics Edging Solutions
PDF | 298.72 KB
Horizon™ install instructions
PDF | 1.98 MB
Horizon™ data sheet
PDF | 368.47 KB
Autex Acoustics® Acoustic Colours Guide 2022
PDF | 1.7 MB
Horizon™ manufacturers guarantee
PDF | 104.64 KB
PDF | 1.37 MB