An innovative acoustic baffle system designed for targeted sound absorption for ever-changing open-plan workspaces, retail, education, and hospitality applications. Frontier™ allows designers to mix and match colours and styles, create endless configurations, and enjoy quick and stress-free installations. Available as fins or rafts.
Features and Benefits
- Create a more comfortable and personalised experience by tuning the acoustic effect. Simply move the fins or rafts closer together or further apart.
- Mount fins or rafts flush to the ceiling to ‘blend in’, fix them to rails or suspend them using extension rods.
- Frontier can be configured to fit the space perfectly.
- Available in nine styles
- Frontier is installed quickly and efficiently, saving time on site
- Features an air gap in certain styles for improved acoustic performance
- Sophisticated colour palette
- Carbon neutral
- Made locally
- Material: Polyester
- Form: Fins | Raft
- Fire rating: AS5637.1, AS ISO9705-2003. Group 1, (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2.
- Size: 2400 mm long, depth dependent on design | Custom & continued lengths available to suit design requirements
- Thickness fins: 12 mm | 24 mm
- Thickness raft: 70 mm (includes internal airgap)
- Application: Wall | Ceiling
- Install method: Refer to install instructions for install method
Interested in using Frontier™ on your next project? Request a sample today.
Autex Acoustics Edging Solutions
PDF | 298.72 KB
Frontier™ install instructions
PDF | 5.09 MB
Frontier™ acoustic raft data sheet
PDF | 216.96 KB
Frontier™ acoustic fins data sheet
PDF | 249.85 KB
Autex Acoustics® Acoustic Colours Guide 2022
PDF | 1.7 MB
Frontier™ raft manufacturers guarantee
PDF | 67.81 KB
PDF | 1.73 MB
Frontier™ acoustic fin manufacturers guarantee
PDF | 75.54 KB